Terry Lueckenhoff has litigated cases for over 40 years in state and federal courts throughout the country. For the past 20 years, he has focused on pharmaceutical and genetic engineering defense in Multi-District Litigation (MDL). Representative MDLs include:
- In Re Accutane Litigation
- In Re Xarelto (Rivaroxaben) Products Liability Litigation
- In Re Yasmin and Yaz (Drospirenone) Marketing, Sales Practices and Products Liability Litigation, MDL 2100
- In Re Trasylol Products Liability Litigation, MDL 1928
- In Re Gadolinium Based Contrast Agents Liability Litigation, MDL 1909
- In Re Prempro Products Liability Litigation, MDL 1907
- In Re Genetically Modified Rice Litigation, MDL 1811
- In Re Baycol Products Liability Litigation, MDL 1431
- In Re Factor VIII or IX Concentrate Blood Products Litigation, MDL 986
Along with MDL proceedings, Terry has defended a variety of products liability, class action, and employment law cases at the trial and appellate level.
In addition to his private practice, he taught trial practice related courses for nearly 10 years as a member of the full time and then adjunct faculty at Saint Louis University School of Law.
Terry is a founding member of the St. Louis Hornets Rugby Club and a long time Treasurer and Director of the Missouri Rugby Football Union. Terry is also the manager of the Fox Park Farm Community Garden.