In 2004, Fox Smith participated in fundraising efforts for a number of charities:
- Throughout 2004, Fox Smith sponsored several “Jeans Days” to raise funds for Missouri Baptist Hospital’s Grief Counseling Fund.
- In Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October, Fox Smith employees raised and sent contributions to the Susan B. Komen Breast Cancer Fund.
- Employees collected food items and toiletries and shipped six large boxes to the 1140th Engineer Battalion Missouri Army National Guard stationed in Iraq. To show their appreciation, the battalion commander sent back a letter and a flag that was flown over Camp Sapper 2 in the Republic of Iraq on December 13, 2004.
- Fox Smith employees made contributions to purchase a television, DVD player, and DVDs for the Ronald McDonald House in St. Louis.
- A family in the St. Louis metropolitan area was victimized by a house fire. Fox Smith employees contributed a Christmas tree and decorations, stockings, warm clothing, new bedding, furniture, housewares, and cash to assist the family through their difficult time.
Currently, Fox Smith is sponsoring a series of “Jeans Days” to aid the tsunami victims. Employees make a contribution to American Red Cross International and in exchange can wear blue jeans to work on the designated days.